- Present participle of blog.
The definition of blogging is the process of writing a blog, an online journal in which you share your thoughts about a particular subject with readers.
An example of blogging is when you write an online journal about the progress of your new home build.
blogging - Computer Definition
- All of these contain blogging features along with many other capabilities, and it's possible that if you only need a blog that using one would be overkill.There are also blog-centric CMS's available, such as the very popular Wordpress.
- Everything Blogging: Whether you're an experienced blogger or you're trying to figure out if building a blog is a good idea for you, you're sure to be pleased with the variety of articles published in the Everything Blogging category.
- The public relations possibilities that are associated with blogging and internet connections include the 44th president of the United States transferring his radio show to a weekly webcast and a regularly updated White House blog.
- By 2008, pleased with the fact that he'd proven that it's possible to create a profitable blog, Darren and his friend blogger, Chris Garrett, wrote a book titled ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income.
- Darren Rowse, creator of the ProBlogger.net website, enumerates many reasons to avoid all automated blogging tools (in fact, he also recommends against using any automated social media software, including Twitter clients).