A woman shows off her bling.
A giant diamond ring is an example of bling.
- showy and expensive jewelry or other ostentatious accessories
- flamboyant or ostentatious showiness; glitz
Origin of blingorigin, originally uncertain ; probably popularized through use in hip-hop music
or bling-bling Slang
- Jewelry or fashion accessories, usually made of metal or other shiny material.
- Showy or ostentatious items.
Origin of blingOriginally hip-hop slang, probably meant to suggest light flashing off showy jewelry.
- Alternative form of bling bling.
- Ostentatious display of richness or style.