- a hypothetical integrated circuit or microprocessor formed on an organic molecule or designed to process information in a way that mimics certain biochemical processes
- a microchip designed to work in a living organism
- a microarray built on a microchip
- An array of miniaturized chemical or biological test sites that is arranged on a substrate so that many tests can be performed simultaneously and that is used to sequence genes, analyze proteins, and identify toxins.
- A computer chip made from organic molecules rather than semiconductors.
bio- +"Ž chip