billionth definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- coming last in a series of a billion
- designating any of the billion equal parts of something
- the last in a series of a billion
- any of the billion equal parts of something
billionth definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- The ordinal number matching the number one billion in a series.
- One of a billion equal parts.
- bilˈlionth adjective & adv.