Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio.
- coming last in a series of a billion
- designating any of the billion equal parts of something
- the last in a series of a billion
- any of the billion equal parts of something
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- The ordinal number matching the number one billion in a series.
- One of a billion equal parts.
- bilˈlionth adjective & adv.