The definition of best-case is the most favorable result possible.
An example of best-case is the outcome of an eye surgery being perfect vision.
- In a best-case scenario they are also aware that it is a bad relationship, and will work with you to separate as painlessly as possible.
- The best-case scenario is to save as much money as possible beforehand because when it comes to infants, you never know what may happen.
- Best-case scenario, it's a clerical error that is fixed right away, but you could be the victim of identity theft.
- This will give you an overview of how the business will really work, instead of operating on best-case scenarios.
- In the best-case scenario, this program might just be the one that helps you fall and stay asleep.