of Bali or its people, language, or culture
- a person born or living on Bali
- the Western Austronesian language spoken on Bali
- any of a breed of long-haired domestic cat, developed from the Siamese, with blue, almond-shaped eyes and a light-colored coat shading to a darker color at the face, ears, feet, and tail
Of or relating to Bali or its people, language, or culture.
- a. A native or inhabitant of Bali.b. A person of Balinese ancestry.
- The Indonesian language of Bali.
- A domestic cat of a breed the resembles the Siamese, from which it was developed, except that it has a long silky coat.
Origin of BalineseDutch Balinees.
(countable and uncountable, plural Balinese)
- Of, or relating to Bali, or its inhabitants, language etc.
From Bali + -ese