(ô′gəs tin′ē ən)
- of Saint Augustine of Hippo or his doctrines
- designating or of any of several orders named for him
- a follower of Saint Augustine of Hippo
- a member of an Augustinian religious order
See Augustinian in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- Of or relating to Saint Augustine of Hippo or his doctrines.
- Being or belonging to any of several religious orders following or influenced by the rule of Saint Augustine.
- A follower of the principles and doctrines of Saint Augustine.
- A monk or friar belonging to any of the Augustinian orders.
- Auˌgus·tinˈi·an·ism, Au·gusˈtin·ism (ô-gŭsˈtĭ-nĭzˌəm) noun