asexual[ā sek′s̸ho̵̅o̅ əl]
- Asexual is defined as someone who is neither male nor female, or that is without sex.
A tulip plant growing from a bulb is an example of asexual reproduction.
- The definition of asexual is something where sex is not involved, or a person who does not desire sex or have sexual feelings.
- An example of asexual is a relationship between a brother and sister.
- An example of an asexual person is someone who is not attracted to or interested in having sex with anyone.
- having no sex or sexual organs; sexless
- designating or of reproduction without the union of male and female germ cells: budding and fission are types of asexual reproduction
- not sexual; without sexuality: asexual clothing
- Having no evident sex or sex organs; sexless.
- Relating to, produced by, or involving reproduction that occurs without the union of male and female gametes, as in binary fission or budding.
- Relating to or being a person who does not experience sexual attraction.
A person who does not experience sexual attraction.