A statue of Aristotle.
- The definition of Aristotelian logic is the deductive logic of Aristotle, particularly in its modified form as taught in the Middle Ages.
The Theory of the Syllogism is an example of Aristotelian logic.
- Aristotle's method of deductive logic, characterized by the syllogism
- the formal logic developed from Aristotle's
- Aristotle's deductive method of logic, especially the theory of the syllogism.
- The formal logic based on Aristotle's and dealing with the relations between propositions in terms of their form instead of their content.