of or characteristic of Aristotle or his philosophy
- a follower of Aristotle or his philosophy
- a person who tends to be empirical or practical in outlook, rather than abstract, speculative, or idealistic
Of or relating to Aristotle or to his philosophy.
- A follower of Aristotle or his teachings.
- A person whose thinking and methods tend to be empirical, scientific, or commonsensical.
- A disciple of Aristotle (for ancient Greek disciples, see peripatetic; for medieval Christian ones, see scholastic)
- Of or pertaining to Aristotle, his philosophy, logic, or followers.