architectonics definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- the science of architecture
- structural design: the architectonics of a symphony
architectonics definition by American Heritage Dictionary
noun (used with a sing. verb)
- The science of architecture.
- Structural design: the architectonics of a fugue.
- Philosophy The scientific systematization of knowledge.