- of or relating to architecture or architectural methods, principles, etc.
- having structure or design of a kind thought of as architectural
Origin of architectonicClassical Latin architectonicus from Classical Greek architektonikos from architekt?n, architect
- Of or relating to architecture or design.
- Having qualities, such as design and structure, that are characteristic of architecture: a work of art forming an architectonic whole.
- Philosophy Of or relating to the scientific systematization of knowledge.
Origin of architectonicLatin architectonicus architectural from Greek arkhitektonikos from arkhitektōn architect ; see architect .