architectonic[är′kə tek tän′ik]
architectonic definition by Webster's New World
- of or relating to architecture or architectural methods, principles, etc.
- having structure or design of a kind thought of as architectural
Origin: Classical Latin architectonicus ; from Classical Greek architektonikos ; from architektōn, architect
- architectonically adverb
architectonic definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Of or relating to architecture or design.
- Having qualities, such as design and structure, that are characteristic of architecture: a work of art forming an architectonic whole.
- Philosophy Of or relating to the scientific systematization of knowledge.
Origin: Latin architectonicus, architectural, from Greek arkhitektonikos, from arkhitektōn, architect; see architect.
- arˌchi·tec·tonˈi·cal·ly adverb