- of, like, or characteristic of an Amazon
- [oftena-] of an amazon; tall, strong, aggressive, etc.: said of a woman
- of the Amazon River or the country around it
- Of or relating to the Amazon River or to Amazonia.
- Characteristic of or resembling an Amazon.
- often amazonian Strong and aggressive. Used of women.
(comparative more amazonian, superlative most amazonian)
(comparative more Amazonian, superlative most Amazonian)
- Of or relating to the Amazons; aggressive and warlike.
- Having to do with the Amazon River in South America, and its surrounding region.
- Of or relating to the most recent Martian geological time period.
- (of a woman) very tall, strong and athletic.
- Women's Tennis champions Maria Sharapova and Venus Williams are noted for their Amazonian physiques.
- The Amazonian geological period.
- An Amazon.
Amazon + -ian.