alter egoalter ego
The timid man could be called the alter ego of the confident man in front.
- The definition of an alter ego is someone with whom you are very close friends.
An example of an alter ego is someone with whom you have been friends since childhood.
- An alter ego is defined as another version of oneself.
An example of an alter ego is a person who behaves almost as similarly to you, your differences are unrecognizable.
- another aspect of oneself
- a very close friend or constant companion
Origin of alter egoL, literally , other I
- Another side of oneself; a second self.
- An intimate friend or a constant companion.
Origin of alter egoLatin alter other ego I, self
(plural alter egos)
- Alternative spelling of alter ego.
alter ego - Legal Definition