- An alter ego is defined as another version of oneself.
An example of an alter ego is a person who behaves almost as similarly to you, your differences are unrecognizable.
- The definition of an alter ego is someone with whom you are very close friends.
An example of an alter ego is someone with whom you have been friends since childhood.
The timid man could be called the alter ego of the confident man in front.
- another aspect of oneself
- a very close friend or constant companion
Origin of alter egoClassical Latin literally , other I
- Another side of oneself; a second self.
- An intimate friend or a constant companion.
Origin of alter egoLatin : alter, other + egoI, self.
(plural alter egos)
alter ego - Legal Definition