- The definition of ai is a word used to express pain or sorrow.
An example of when someone would say "ai" is when they hear that their son did not get into graduate school.
- The definition of an ai is a mammal that is native to Venezuela, the Guianas and northern Brazil that is an herbivore, and is one of only four types of three-toed sloths.
An example of an ai is a Maned Sloth.
Origin of aiTupí ai, hai ; from the animal's cry
- airborne intercept
- Amnesty International
- artificial insemination
- artificial intelligence
Origin of aiPortuguese, of Tupian origin.
From Hebrew העי (ai, heap of ruins).
- (computing theory) artificial intelligence
- (management) action item
- (British airforce) airborne intelligence (synonym for an early type of airborne radar)
- (phonetics) articulatory index
- Air India
- (agriculture) artificial insemination.
- American Idol
|Country code top-level domains|
|Active: .ac .ad .ae .af .ag .ai .al .am .an .ao .aq .ar .as .at .au .aw .ax .az .ba .bb .bd .be .bf .bg .bh .bi .bj .bm .bn .bo .br .bs .bt .bw .by .bz .ca .cc .cd .cf .cg .ch .ci .ck .cl .cm .cn .co .cr .cu .cv .cx .cy .cz .de .dj .dk .dm .do .dz .ec .ee .eg .er .es .et .eu .fi .fj .fk .fm .fo .fr .ga .gd .ge .gf .gg .gh .gi .gl .gm .gn .gp .gq .gr .gs .gt .gu .gw .gy .hk .hm .hn .hr .ht .hu .id .ie .il .im .in .io .iq .ir .is .it .je .jm .jo .jp .ke .kg .kh .ki .km .kn .kp .kr .kw .ky .kz .la .lb .lc .li .lk .lr .ls .lt .lu .lv .ly .ma .mc .md .me .mg .mh .mk .ml .mm .mn .mo .mp .mq .mr .ms .mt .mu .mv .mw .mx .my .mz .na .nc .ne .nf .ng .ni .nl .no .np .nr .nu .nz .om .pa .pe .pf .pg .ph .pk .pl .pm .pn .pr .ps .pt .pw .py .qa .re .ro .rs .ru .rw .sa .sb .sc .sd .se .sg .sh .si .sk .sl .sm .sn .sr .st .su .sv .sy .sz .tc .td .tf .tg .th .tj .tk .tl .tm .tn .to .tr .tt .tv .tw .tz .ua .ug .uk .us .uy .uz .va .vc .ve .vg .vi .vn .vu .wf .ws .ye .yt .za .zm .zw|
ai - Computer Definition
(1) See Adobe Illustrator.
(2) (Artificial Intelligence) Devices and applications that exhibit human intelligence and behavior, including robots, driverless cars, medical diagnosis and expert systems. Voice and natural language recognition are major components. Artificial intelligence implies the capability to learn and adapt through experience, and today's large organizations, search engines and social media sites are learning billions of details about the world's content and human behavior every day. One result of this knowledge is the voice-activated, natural language assistant, such as Apple's Siri, Google Voice and Microsoft's Cortana (see personal assistant). See Big Data, autonomous vehicle and expert system. An Earlier Buzzword Decades ago, the AI buzzword was very much abused as it referred to any and all advancements. However, the acid test of AI was defined in the 1940s by English scientist, Alan Turing, who said, "A machine has artificial intelligence when there is no discernible difference between the conversation generated by the machine and that of an intelligent person." Question and answer dialog is already here and will continue to get better; however, a "real" conversation like the androids in the movies could take a very long time. See computer generations, neural network and Watson. Artificial means Human The term "intelligence" means processing capability; therefore, every computer is intelligent. However, artificial intelligence implies human-like intelligence. An ironic twist in terminology.