- The definition of ai is a word used to express pain or sorrow.
An example of when someone would say "ai" is when they hear that their son did not get into graduate school.
- The definition of an ai is a mammal that is native to Venezuela, the Guianas and northern Brazil that is an herbivore, and is one of only four types of three-toed sloths.
An example of an ai is a Maned Sloth.
Origin of aiTupí ai, hai ; from the animal's cry
- airborne intercept
- Amnesty International
- artificial insemination
- artificial intelligence
Origin of aiPortuguese, of Tupian origin.
From Hebrew העי (ai, heap of ruins).
- (computing theory) artificial intelligence
- (management) action item
- (British airforce) airborne intelligence (synonym for an early type of airborne radar)
- (phonetics) articulatory index
- Air India
- (agriculture) artificial insemination.
- American Idol
|Country code top-level domains|
|Active: .ac .ad .ae .af .ag .ai .al .am .an .ao .aq .ar .as .at .au .aw .ax .az .ba .bb .bd .be .bf .bg .bh .bi .bj .bm .bn .bo .br .bs .bt .bw .by .bz .ca .cc .cd .cf .cg .ch .ci .ck .cl .cm .cn .co .cr .cu .cv .cx .cy .cz .de .dj .dk .dm .do .dz .ec .ee .eg .er .es .et .eu .fi .fj .fk .fm .fo .fr .ga .gd .ge .gf .gg .gh .gi .gl .gm .gn .gp .gq .gr .gs .gt .gu .gw .gy .hk .hm .hn .hr .ht .hu .id .ie .il .im .in .io .iq .ir .is .it .je .jm .jo .jp .ke .kg .kh .ki .km .kn .kp .kr .kw .ky .kz .la .lb .lc .li .lk .lr .ls .lt .lu .lv .ly .ma .mc .md .me .mg .mh .mk .ml .mm .mn .mo .mp .mq .mr .ms .mt .mu .mv .mw .mx .my .mz .na .nc .ne .nf .ng .ni .nl .no .np .nr .nu .nz .om .pa .pe .pf .pg .ph .pk .pl .pm .pn .pr .ps .pt .pw .py .qa .re .ro .rs .ru .rw .sa .sb .sc .sd .se .sg .sh .si .sk .sl .sm .sn .sr .st .su .sv .sy .sz .tc .td .tf .tg .th .tj .tk .tl .tm .tn .to .tr .tt .tv .tw .tz .ua .ug .uk .us .uy .uz .va .vc .ve .vg .vi .vn .vu .wf .ws .ye .yt .za .zm .zw|
ai - Computer Definition
(1) See Adobe Illustrator.
(2) (Artificial Intelligence) Devices and applications that exhibit human intelligence and behavior including robots, expert systems, voice recognition, natural and foreign language processing. It also implies the ability to learn and adapt through experience. In the future, everything we know and think about a computer will change. By 2015, one should be able to converse with the average computer. Future systems will ask you what help you need and automatically call in the appropriate applications to help solve your problem. An Earlier Buzzword Years ago, the AI buzzword was very much abused as it referred to any and all advancements. However, the acid test of AI was defined in the 1940s by the English scientist, Alan Turing, who said, "A machine has artificial intelligence when there is no discernible difference between the conversation generated by the machine and that of an intelligent person." As time moves on, the AI buzzword is expected to return. Intelligence Is Not Necessarily Artificial The term "intelligence" refers to processing capability; therefore, every computer is intelligent. However, artificial intelligence implies human-like intelligence. An ironic twist in terminology.
How would you define ai? Add your definition here.comments powered by Disqus