- aggressive feelings or aggravation
- aggressive activity, as in a fight
Origin: ; from aggravation, influenced, influence by aggression
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
noun Chiefly British Slang
- Aggressive or violent behavior.
- Irritation or exasperation: “Postponing new hospitals and roads causes far less aggro than sacking town hall or Whitehall workers” (Economist).
- Aggressive or violent.
- Daring and skillful, especially in a sport such as surfing.
Origin: Short for aggravation and aggression.