- A junkyard full of old tires, car parts and steering wheels is an example of an agglomeration.
- The collection of used furniture, broken chair legs and chipped household items is an example of an agglomeration.
The definition of an agglomeration is a mass of varied parts, or the act of amassing various parts.
- an agglomerating or being agglomerated
- a jumbled heap, mass, etc.
- The act or process of gathering into a mass.
- A confused or jumbled mass: “To avoid the problems of large urban agglomerations, the state decentralized the university system” ( Bickley Townsend )