This woman has great abs.
- Abs is defined as an abbreviation for abdominal muscles.
An example of abs are the stomach muscles of Mike "The Situation" from the reality tv show Jersey Shore.
- The definition of ABS is an abbreviation for acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, which is a lightweight plastic.
An example of ABS is the plastic used to make the building toy called Legos.
Slang abdominal muscles
acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, a hard, tough, lightweight plastic used for automobile parts, countertops, etc.
in full ABS resin
anti-lock braking (or brake) system
ab-: used before c or t: abstract
- antilock braking system
- asset-backed security
- plural form of Ab
abs - Computer Definition
abs - Investment & Finance Definition
- The great thing about exercises for the lower abs is that they can usually be done quite efficiently and effectively without any equipment at all, although many people claim that certain equipment can speed up toning exponentially.
- While corsets take care of shaping the upper body, girdles shape the lower body, squeezing the hips and lower abs and lifting the buttocks in a way that could give the impression that the wearer has a mild obsession with Pilates.
- Likewise, blue collar workers benefit greatly from core training (abs, lower back, hips) since this is the best insurance policy there is against back pain and injuries caused by insufficient muscular support when lifting things.
- Whether your goal is to obtain completely flat abs by losing the layer of fat, or if you're really looking for killer washboard abs, you can reach either goal by exercising your abs regularly and obtaining a healthy body weight.
- The washboard abs were flat, even when he was seated.