Origin of toujoursFrench
Toujours is French as is defined as always or continually.
An example of toujours is to love forever.
- This phrase is even stronger than je t'aime toujours.
- 'Always' in French is 'toujours', which means the straightforward way of saying "I love you always" in French is "je t'aime toujours."
- As an everlasting expression of love, je t'aimerai pour toujours is a promise to love someone forever.
- Another famous love poem by Victor Hugo is Aimons toujours!
- " Calme, toujours plus de calme," was her last prayer, and her dying words, `` Ne detruisez pas la verdure."