Origin of solusL, sole
The definition of solus is alone and is often used as a stage direction for a male character.
An example of solus used as an adjective is a solus speech, a speech made by a character alone on the stage.
By oneself; alone. Used as a stage direction to a male character.
Origin of solusLatin sōlus alone ; see solo .
- Even though there is a "View All Accessories" button, you may be disappointed to learn that there is actually only one accessory offered, the Solus Multi-Purpose Solution.
- Solus organic bedding has been featured on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and is touted by Allergy Buyers Club as among the best bed and pillow covers you can buy.
- Like other items made with organic cotton, no chemical pesticides, fertilizers or herbicides are used to grow the cotton used to make Solus organic bedding.
- Solus organic bedding is made from 100 percent organic cotton and has a 285 thread count, which makes it a silky and comfortable addition to your bed.
- Solus organic bedding is a great choice for allergy sufferers who want to eliminate dust mites while enjoying the other benefits of organic bedding.