The woman wrapped a self-adhesive bandage around the cut on her finger.
The definition of self-adhesive is something that can stick or seal on its own without any tools or moisture.
An envelope that can be sealed without licking or wetting it is an example of a self-adhesive envelope.
having a surface coated with an adhesive that will adhere to another surface without the application of moisture: self-adhesive labels
Having a surface coated with an adhesive and not needing the application of glue or moisture: self-adhesive labels.
- The classic waistband and back pocket with a self-adhesive hook and loop closure completes the look.
- Attach small self-adhesive rhinestones along the top rim of the candle holder for a bit of sparkle.
- There's more; you can find tiles up to 30 inches square, which makes for a fast installation in a large basement or game room, and self-adhesive tiles are so easy to put in place that your tween could even do it.
- Many people who practice nail art have taught themselves the skill of freehand nail art painting through trainer materials, while others rely on easy to use pre-made stencils or self-adhesive nail designs.
- Another fun idea to try is decorating your origami hearts with glitter, self-adhesive rhinestones, scrapbooking rub-ons, or small flower stickers to add an extra touch of pizazz to your projects.