- (games) the game of Rock Paper Scissors
- (as three words, ro sham bo) the syllables called out by players of Rock Paper Scissors to synchronize their timing.
(third-person singular simple present roshambos, present participle roshamboing, simple past and past participle roshamboed)
- To play a game of roshambo in order to decide a point of contention.
- I'll roshambo you for it.
- Perhaps cognate with jankenpon. The "ro" may be a short form of rock, and "bo" for cloth; "bo" is likely derived from Chinese 布 (bù). Connections to the French surname Rochambeau are a folk etymology.