Origin of neemHindi n?m from Sanskrit nimba
a tall, tropical evergreen tree (Azadirachta indica) of the mahogany family, cultivated, esp. in Asia, for its wood and aromatic oil (neem oil)
A tall evergreen tree (Azadirachta indica) of South Asia, widely cultivated in tropical regions for its timber, resin, and aromatic seed oil, which is used medicinally and as an insecticide.
Origin of neemHindi nīm from Sanskrit nimbah
- Neem oil comes from a tree that grows throughout Asia.
- The mineral healing concealer, for example, contains skin-loving ingredients like neem (a natural antiseptic) and avena sativa (soothing oats).
- Because your dog’s skin may be irritated by the presence of fleas, you may want to look for an organic flea shampoo containing neem oil.
- If necessary, neem oil is among the best defenses against leaf miners.
- Neem is an anti-inflammatory known for its skin-clearing properties.