- A walk on the surface of the moon by an astronaut.
- A dance step in which the dancer creates the illusion of walking forward while actually sliding back one foot at a time.
intransitive verbmoon·walked, moon·walk·ing, moon·walks
- To walk on the surface of the moon.
- To perform the moonwalk dance step.
(third-person singular simple present moonwalks, present participle moonwalking, simple past and past participle moonwalked)
- (intransitive) To walk on the surface of the moon
- (intransitive) To walk in leaps, like on the moon or on other low gravity surfaces
- (intransitive) To perform the dance step