- a person born or living in Korea
- the language spoken in Korea: believed by some scholars to be distantly related to Japanese, although no clear relationship to any language has been established
- a. A native or inhabitant of Korea.b. A person of Korean ancestry.
- The language of the Koreans, possibly in the Altaic family.
- Of or relating to the Asian Peninsula comprising North Korea and South Korea.
- Official language of the people residing on the Korean Peninsula, and language of approximately 60 million people, in Asia, North America, and elsewhere.
- Designation given to the indigenous or naturalized people occupying the Korean Peninsula on the Asian continent, in either North Korea or South Korea.