A backpack powered by jets, used especially to enable an astronaut to maneuver independently during a spacewalk.
- Alternative spelling of jet pack.
(third-person singular simple present jetpacks, present participle jetpacking, simple past and past participle jetpacked)
- (intransitive) To travel with a jet pack.
- the first person to jetpack around the world
- The single-player game is a tossed salad of stealth, gun fights, hand-to-hand combat, jetpack action and driving some classic vehicles in heart-pumping scenes.
- There are levels that offer a variety of gameplay, including flying around with a jetpack and driving a car.
- You may have to get up on the ledge or building, then use your jetpack to fly higher to get the probe.
- Don't' miss the Dogfights option -- pure jetpack fights that will blow your mind.
- Your jetpack is essential in getting to the high places.