The definition of a housemate is someone who shares a residence with another.
An example of a housemate is a friend renting a room in their friend's house.
One who shares a house with another.
- Someone living in the same house.
- For this arrangement, having a handy housemate to wire it up would be a big plus, but if not you may be able to use the existing light fixture setup as a guide.
- The show combined a housemate search for the new season with "where are they now" segments which featured more of the girls from the first season.
- Andrea, who was Lyric's replacement, was discovered by another housemate to be writing derogatory things about the other women in her blog.
- Pranks - Eric tries to prank fellow housemate Dick while he's showering, but ends up hurting himself.
- They have a brother or sister, housemate, or playmate who has been diagnosed with lead poisoning.