nounpl. -·ciae· or -·cias
- a flat strip; band; fillet
- an instrument panel or dashboard, as of an automobile
- a board over a shop front, bearing the proprietor's name, etc.
- Anat. a thin layer of connective tissue covering, supporting, or connecting the muscles or inner organs of the body
- Archit. a flat, horizontal band or board, specif.
- one of two or three making up an architrave
- one covering the outer edge of the eavesalso fascia board
- Biol. a distinct band of color
Origin of fasciaL, a band, sash