Origin of DWId(riving) w(hile) i(ntoxicated)
Current official IUPAC practice is to use a systematic element name based on the atomic number of the element as the provisional name, instead of being based on its position in the periodic table as these prefixes require.
From Sanskrit, meaning "two".
dwi - Legal Definition
- All the DWI problems have gone away, even the high insurance payments.
- I received my third DWI, second in a five year period, not advisable.
- Earlier in the Fall I received my second DWI in a five year period.
- It's funny, I haven't received a DWI since I've been in recovery.
- I received my second DWI and was slapped on the wrist again.