- one that discriminates
- Radio a circuit for demodulating frequency-modulated or phase-modulated carrier waves
- One that discriminates.
- Electronics A device that converts a property of an input signal, such as frequency or phase, into an amplitude variation, depending on how the signal differs from a standard or reference signal.
- A person who discriminates or differentiates
- (physics) Any of several electronic devices that convert some property of a signal into an amplitude whose value is proportional to the difference between the value of the input signal and that of a standard
- A feature of the seller's offering that: 1) differs from a competitor's offering and 2) is important to this buyer