transitive verb-·ized·, -·iz·ing
transitive verbde·o·dor·ized, de·o·dor·iz·ing, de·o·dor·iz·es
To mask or neutralize the odor of or in: deodorized the locker room.
(third-person singular simple present deodorizes, present participle deodorizing, simple past and past participle deodorized)
- All of them deodorize, disinfectant and clean with the help of products that you likely already have around the house.
- Drains: Because vinegar helps to deodorize and cut grease, it can keep your drains and pipes running more smoothly.
- The sun will help to further bleach and deodorize your shells should any sea urchin be hiding in the shell.
- It uses water and its special cleaning agents to recondition, deodorize and protect the carpet.
- A little cider vinegar in the rinse water will help deodorize the doll and kill bacteria.