The coastal city of Bal Harbour.
- Cancun is an example of a coastal city.
- Pacific Coast Highway is an example of a coastal highway.
The definition of coastal is something that is either located near or has to do with the coast.
of, at, near, or along a coast
(comparative more coastal, superlative most coastal)
coast + -al
- The coastal districts average about 42 in.
- After several failed attempts to communicate, they proceeded in silence to the nearest town, a coastal resort-like town.
- The coastal zone is low, well-wooded and fertile.
- Jessi froze, not completely connecting with the fact she stood in a place unlike the coastal southern California area.
- The narrow coastal zone on the Pacific is only for m.