A clip of wood or plastic for fastening clothes to a clothesline.
(third-person singular simple present clothespins, present participle clothespinning, simple past and past participle clothespinned)
- To affix with a clothespin.
- You can then hold the wick in place with special wick accessories, or simply use a clothespin and clip it to a pencil resting on the lid of the container.
- You should then place her "fish", which can be a piece of candy, inexpensive toy, etc. on the clothespin, give it a yank, and have her pull it up!
- Once the wax is poured, center the wick and hold it in place with a clothespin laid sideways across the mouth of the jar.
- Upon arrival each guest is given a clothespin and told there are two words that are not to be mentioned.
- The clothespin game is commonly played at bridal or baby showers, but it can be adapted to any event.