A city of northern France southwest of Le Havre. A Huguenot stronghold in the 1500s and 1600s, it is the burial place of William the Conqueror.x
- In 1677 the university of Caen adopted not less stringent measures against Cartesianism.
- The Orne, which rises in the hills of Normandy and falls into the Channel below Caen, is of considerably less importance.
- Marseilles CALvADO5 Caen CANTAL Aurillac .
- CAEN - - Calvados, Manche, Orne.
- CAEN alvados, Eure, Manche, Orne, Sarthe, Seine Infrieure.