- of or having a long line of cars very close together on a road and, often, moving slowly
- of or pertaining to virtually the entire automobile: a bumper-to-bumper warranty, bumper-to-bumper inspection
- Traveling close together with bumpers almost touching: The cars were bumper-to-bumper in the tunnel.
- Moving slowly or stalled as a result of tight spacing between vehicles: bumper-to-bumper traffic.
(comparative more bumper-to-bumper, superlative most bumper-to-bumper)
(comparative more bumper to bumper, superlative most bumper to bumper)
- Alternative form of bumper-to-bumper.
- The bumper-to-bumper warranty remains the same at 3 years/36,000 miles and a powertrain warranty of 5 years/50,000 miles includes roadside assistance.
- Power Wheels riding toys are backed by a comprehensive One Year Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty.
- This type of warranty often provides bumper-to-bumper and powertrain protection.