The definition of bogo is buy one get one, a common sales offer.
An example of bogo is the type of shoe sale common at Payless Shoes where you can buy one and get one for 50% off.
buy one, get one
- A member of the Blin people.
- Coupons may be for a certain dollar amount off the cost of your visit or BOGO offers that let you take a friend for free when you pay the full price of admission for yourself.
- In addition to using coupons for BOGO restaurant savings, you can also check your favorite eatery's happy hour, lunch and daily specials for BOGO deals.
- The shoes are well-made, affordable, and best of all, is the Payless Bogo program, where you buy one pair of shoes and get half off of the second pair.
- BOGO coupons for chain restaurants like On the Border can often be found in mass coupon mailers or your newspaper coupon inserts.
- Also, no BOGO coupon is a good deal if you do not like the restaurant to begin with or simply do not have the money to go out.