The room where the members of a board meet.
compound board + room
- The variety of watches available from Raymond Weil means there is a style for any need, from sporty styles for the weekend to handsome watches for the boardroom to elegant watches suitable for a night at the ballet.
- If you can even afford boardroom attire, you'll probably be buying clothes you won't even wear since you'll be so busy playing golf with all the big names of corporate America.
- You can even run from the boardroom to the theater in windy weather - at most, your ponytail will only need a quick lash with a comb to be as neat as it was in your bathroom.
- Of late, women are seen competing with men in sports, the boardroom and politics, but it can't be denied that a woman's physical image still plays a factor in her success.
- The team that does not win the task - as selected by the company which is represented in the project - must come to Trump's boardroom for interrogation and elimination.