Origin of beaniebean (noun) + -ie
- A snug, knitted, brimless cap that usually covers the ears.
- A small brimless cap.
Origin of beanieProbably from bean head
- Although most Beanie Babies have featured new animal designs, there are also a few licensed toys based on popular characters, such as Blue from Blue's Clues and Spongebob Squarepants.
- Standing around on the slopes all day can get pretty chilly when you're wearing a down jacket, ski pants, gloves and a beanie, so you can imagine how quickly you'll feel the elements when you're naked.
- By making it with contrasting colors on the brim and in the body of the hat, or by adding embellishments, you can easily create a beanie that is unique to you.
- Very Good - If the tags are very worn or missing but the character is in mint condition the Beanie can be described as being Very Good and will sell for 40% to 60% of the mint price.
- With so many options, like Barbies, Webkinz, Beanie Babies, and more, websites for girls offer the opportunity for girls to share their passion with others who feel the same!