- Slang a person who is bald or whose hair has been shaved off or closely cropped
- any of a group of working-class youths, orig. in England in the 1960s, with closely cropped hair, often engaging in rowdyism
- any of a similar group of alienated youths in the U.S., Europe, etc. who variously affect a rough appearance, advocate fascist and racist policies, and engage in hostile and violent activity
- A person with a shaven head or very close cropped hair, especially one who associates with a group of similar people.
- Such a person who associates with a group that commits hooliganism or street violence or that holds white supremacist or anti-immigrant views.