- any of the red or white wines from the Bordeaux region
- any wine of similar type made elsewhere
- seaport in SW France, on the Garonne River
- region around this seaport, noted as a winegrowing area
A city of southwest France on the Garonne River. It was under English rule from 1154 to 1453 and was the seat of the French government in 1914 and again in 1940. Bordeaux is the trading center of a notable wine-producing region.x
A red or white wine produced in the region around Bordeaux, France.
From French Bordeaux.
- Bordeaux dismounted, surveying the camp, landscape and men in one rolling glance.
- Davis was watching Bordeaux intently with an unreadable expression.
- Bordeaux, this saucy little peach is Cassie Rinehart.
- Bordeaux was retrieving the rabbits from the sand.
- Bordeaux, this is Casey Fritz, Hank Royce, and John Davis.