- One who rides a bicycle or a motorbike.
- A motorcyclist, especially a member of a motorcycle gang.
- He could see the biker clearly now, six or seven telephone poles ahead.
- "How about this," said another biker while still another whistled.
- Dean strained for a glimpse of the yellow jacket he had pursued so vigorously but either he had missed the rider or the biker had shed the jacket to the warmth of the valley.
- You're a biker, so Byrne and you struck up a conversation—and I suppose shared a few drinks.
- Judice Biker; it was continued by the Royal Academy as the Nova colleccdo de tratados (2 vols., Lisbon, 1890-1891).