XO stands for hugs and kisses.
- An example of XO is what someone would put at the end of an email to a good friend, before signing their name.
- An example of XO is the individual on a Navy ship who is the primary assistant to the commanding officer and who is typically responsible for the administrative actions of the ship.
XO is defined as hugs and kisses, or is the abbreviation for a military executive officer.
Mil. executive officer
- Alternative form of xoxo. (an abbreviation for hugs and kisses, usually placed at the end of a letter.)
xo - Computer Definition
The abbreviation for crystal oscillator. See crystal oscillator.
- Boss, I was gonna ask if you needed an XO while Sasha is out, Toni ventured.
- If the data of the briquette are, as in § 86, the volumes of the minor briquettes, but the condition as to close contact is not satisfied, we have y "`x P u dx dy = K + L + R - X111010-0,0 f xo yo i'?
- Dr Schliemann identified them with the graves of Agamemnon, Cassandra, and their companions, which were shown to Pausanias within the walls; and there can be little doubt that they are the graves that gave rise to the tradition, '15 ' xo Based on a plan in Schuchhardt's Schliemann's Excavations.
- To be reminded first by a woman who should be dead and again by a Healer of some sort … He shook out his shoulders and nudged his XO awake, not wanting to deal with the thoughts.
- "You still want to be XO?" he asked.