- Austral. a periodic return to nomadic life in the Outback by an Aborigine: often in the phrase
- a walking tour
- an informal stroll through a crowd, as by royalty
- Australian A temporary return to traditional Aboriginal life, taken especially between periods of work or residence in modern society and usually involving a period of travel through the bush.
- A walking trip.
- Chiefly British A public stroll taken by an important person, such as a monarch, among a group of people for greeting and conversation.
- (Australian aboriginal) A nomadic excursion into the bush, especially one taken by young teenage boys in certain ancient-custom honoring tribes
- A walking trip
- (UK) A public stroll by some celebrity to meet a group of people informally
- An absence, usually from a regular place with a possibility of a return.
From Kriol wokabat.