- to try to make forget something learned, as in the process of reeducation
- to teach the opposite of
transitive verbun·taught , un·teach·ing, un·teach·es
- To cause to forget or unlearn something.
- To teach the opposite or contrary of (something previously taught).
(third-person singular simple present unteaches, present participle unteaching, simple past and past participle untaught)
- To cause someone to unlearn; to make someone forget something they have been taught.
- To cause something previously learned to be forgotten.
un- +"Ž teach