- having no regular form or shape; shapeless
- not organized or developed
- not made; uncreated
- Having no definite shape or structure; unorganized.
- Not yet developed to maturity: “a headstrong, unformed young man” (Rod Nordland).
- Not yet given a physical existence; uncreated.
(comparative more unformed, superlative most unformed)
- Not formed or made.
- Not having a definite form; shapeless; amorphous.
- Not well developed.
- Decomposed, or resolved into parts; having the form destroyed.
- (astronomy, of stars) Not grouped into any constellation.
From un- + formed