Umbrian definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- of ancient or modern Umbria or its people or culture
- of the Italic language of ancient Umbria
- a person born or living in ancient or modern Umbria
- the Italic language spoken in ancient Umbria
Umbrian definition by American Heritage Dictionary
Of or relating to Umbria.noun
- The Italic language of ancient Umbria.
- A native or inhabitant of Umbria.