Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio.
- of ancient or modern Umbria or its people or culture
- of the Italic language of ancient Umbria
- a person born or living in ancient or modern Umbria
- the Italic language spoken in ancient Umbria
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
Of or relating to Umbria.noun
- The Italic language of ancient Umbria.
- A native or inhabitant of Umbria.