- Travelogue is an alternative spelling of travelog, which is a travel lecture, film or slides.
An example of a travelogue is an art teacher's talk and slide show of his trip around Europe visiting art.
☆ or travelog
- a lecture on travels, usually accompanied by the showing of pictures
- a film, usually short, about a foreign or out-of-the-way place, esp. one that emphasizes the place's unusual or glamorous aspects
Origin: from travel plush -logue
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- A lecture about travel, often accompanied by a film, a video, or slides.
- A narrated film or video about travel.