An example of a travelogue is an art teacher's talk and slide show of his trip around Europe visiting art.
⌂ or trav′elog·
- a lecture on travels, usually accompanied by the showing of pictures
- a film, usually short, about a foreign or out-of-the-way place, esp. one that emphasizes the place's unusual or glamorous aspects
Origin of travelogue; from travel + -logue
- A lecture about travel, often accompanied by a film, a video, or slides.
- A narrated film or video about travel.
- A description of someone's travels, given in the form of narrative, public lecture, slide show or motion picture.