- without a top
- ⌂ designating, wearing, or characterized by the wearing of a costume, bathing suit, etc. that leaves the breasts uncovered: a topless dancer, topless bar
- seeming to have no top; very high: a topless tower
- Having no top: a collection of topless jars.
- a. Having no part covering the breasts: a topless bathing suit.b. Wearing no top: topless dancers.c. Permitting or featuring public exposure of the breasts: a topless beach; topless bars.
- So high as to appear to extend out of sight: the topless Alps.
- Lacking a top.
- (poetic) Very high, towering.
- (chiefly of a woman) Not wearing a garment covering the top half of the body; naked from the waist up.
- The council voted to allow topless swimmers on the beach.
- (of a place) Featuring women that are naked from the waist up, often strippers or dancers.
- Only her closest friends knew that Jenny was working at a topless bar to help with college expenses.
- (automotive) A convertible car having the top retracted or otherwise open.
From top +"Ž -less.