- a person born or living in Tonga
- the Polynesian language spoken by the Tongans
Origin of Tongan; from a Polynesian language; ultimately ; from Proto-Polynesian an unverified form tonga, south, south wind
Of or relating to Tonga or its people, language, or culture.
- a. A native or inhabitant of Tonga.b. A person of Tongan ancestry.
- The Polynesian language of Tonga.
- The Tongan language.
- A person from Tonga or of Tongan descent.
- Of, from, or pertaining to Tonga, the Tongan people or the Tongan language.