An example of tomorrow is Sunday when today is Saturday.
- on or during the day after today
- at some time in the indefinite future
Origin of tomorrowMiddle English to morwe from to morwen from Old English to morgen: see to and morning
- the day after today
- some time in the indefinite future
- The day following today.
- The future.
Origin of tomorrowMiddle English to morow from Old English tō morgenne in the morning tō at, on ; see to . morgenne dative of morgen morning
- On the day after the present day.
- The day after the present day.
From Middle English tomorwe, tomorwen, from Old English tÅmorgen, tÅ morgenne, tÅmergen (“tomorrow", adv), from tÅ (“at, on") + morgene, mergen (dative of morgen (“morning")), from Proto-Germanic *murganaz (“morning"), perhaps, from Proto-Indo-European *mergÊ°- (“to blink, to twinkle"), equivalent to to- +"Ž morrow.